Wednesday, September 7

{Blog Series - KY Intimacy Challenge Day 9}

* This post mentions adult items - if that makes you hot-and-bothered distressed, please stop reading.

Day 9: Dangerous Liaisons

Maybe you'd thought about attacking your spouse in a department store dressing room - or feel the rush of jumping out of a plane together?? Well, today was our day to get our blood pumping while having some outdoor fun.

Exercise #1: Day

As much as I wanted to jump out of a plane - or fly high over swimming sharks being pulled by a boat...those just weren't in the stars. Instead we went to one of the biggest gyms in the area and climbed their extremely high rock wall. In college I used to go all the time, but time is something that has gotten away from me these past few years. We had so much fun racing to the top (yes, I won each time) but were exhausted by the time we were done.

Exercise #2: Night

We took turns blindfolding each other - even though I hate not knowing what is going on - and decided to use a set of fuzzy cuffs as well (I love pink fluff). In addition, we also used KY Intense - for me, not him! The smallest amount gave a tingling sensation - that was AWESOME! It made sex more enjoyable - and even The Man said he could feel a tingle also.


Miss my last posts? Click over to:

Head over to the Couples Place by K-Y Brand for more info on the KY Experiment

I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review.

1 comments:

Blondee said...

That sounds like a LOT of fun! I've never tried that before. Good for you, guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Button

Spooky Swap

My Inspiration

Design By:
Zany Dezines