Monday, September 5

{Blog Series - KY Intimacy Challenge Day 7}

Day 7: Sometimes a Fantasy

Today was quite an interesting one - to say the least...the reason I say that is because today I really had to think - keep calm, the fire dept was on hand for any flare ups (and because I love a man in uniform). Is anyone able to say what really turns them on - or are we all just following what the media tells us is "sexy"?!

Exercise #1: Day

Out came the journal today to answer some questions about what really turns me on...don't worry - I won't go into all of the details! One of my most memorable experiences was my first date with The Man.

I had a work event at a local hotel, so we met at the hotel bar...it was neutral ground, after all. Our conversation started right off and didn't end until we were kicked out of the bar the bar closed. Since I had a room on the 12th floor, I decided to invite him up for a few more drinks as if we needed additional alcohol.

Now, I am not one to put my business out there on a first date...but with The Man, I knew. After 2 hours of talking we had already mentioned getting married - specifically flying to Vegas that same night, but we couldn't find an open flight I didn't want to get fired.

The exercise of the day was to make a list of turn-ons and turn-offs.

Turn-ons:
* Men in uniform
* Short skirts
* Hotel room
* Alcohol
* Fresh breath
* "Movies"

Turn-offs:
* Facial hair
* Crooked teeth
* Lack of a sense of humor
* Poorly dressed

Exercise #2: Night

It was nice to be able to share my fantasies with The Man - and hear what he had to say as well. One thing that frustrates me to no end is facial hair, which The Man has embraced for some awful reason. I'm hoping that, by bringing my feelings to his attention, he will take them to heart and change his love for facial hair!

The Man enjoyed tonight...mostly because we decided to pull out a few of our adult movies and settle in for a viewing party. Short skirts dominated the videos - which (see above) was just fine with me. There were points in the movies when we just had to laugh...out loud. Then there were other points when we, well, took care of other things. Having the movies playing in the background gave us the ability to copy, almost, what was happening on TV. Doing that definitely made everything more interesting than a normal evening.


Miss my last posts? Click over to:

Head over to the Couples Place by K-Y Brand for more info on the KY Experiment

I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Button

Spooky Swap

My Inspiration

Design By:
Zany Dezines