Tuesday, September 6

{Blog Series - KY Intimacy Challenge Day 8}

Day 8: In Good Taste

Ok...so, I know I said that Day 5 was going to turn out to be my favorite day - once we get our butts to those dance lessons - but, for now, Day 8 is my favorite!! Why, you ask?! BECAUSE WE GOT TO COOK TOGETHER!!! The Man and I both love to cook - and cooking with each other is always a treat. The Man's work schedule can be a little odd some days, but today we were home at the same time and able to cook dinner together...okay, okay, so we had to eat after the kids went to bed - but I'll take dinner together any way I can get it!

Exercise #1: Day

Off we went (The Man and I) to the grocery store to find some delicious tid bits for dinner. There was a suggested menu in the booklet - including oysters, asparagus, spices and a glass of red wine. Instead of oysters (I just can't swallow them for some reason) we opted for a spiced lamb dish - which is also very high in zinc. The asparagus was steamed with a little salt. A glass of red wine accompanied The Man's dinner - and I enjoyed a shot of rum (yum!).

Exercise #2: Night

Instead of using the KY Yours and Mine from Day 6, we opted for actual strawberries, warm chocolate and whipped cream. I must admit, NOT having those Playboy sheets on the bed was a blessing. There was quite a bit of wiggling going on - thanks to the warm chocolate - and if we weren't careful falling off the bed was a definitely possibility.


Miss my last posts? Click over to:

Head over to the Couples Place by K-Y Brand for more info on the KY Experiment

I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Button

Spooky Swap

My Inspiration

Design By:
Zany Dezines