Monday, July 19

{Monday Minute - Stiletto Style}

Monday Minute


Michelle from http://www.mommylovesstilettos.com/ was the host from July 19th - I know, I know...WAY behind on my part...but things have been a WEE bit nuts - that and I screwed up all my posting dates and set them for a month ahead instead of the current month :( Oh well!!

- What's your real name?
Janessa :) I like my name!!

- Have you ever fabricated a story or anything on your blog? 
Nope...all of my stories come from real life experiences...exciting, huh??

- When in the car do you listen to the radio/CDs/iPod/etc?
I listen to the radio mostly...gotta love a good country station!!

- Describe the 'sexiest' item of clothing that you own
The sexiest piece that I own is a baby blue color - I got it when I was in Italy. The top and boy cut shorts are made entirely of lace and are actually quite comfy. The top goes from neck to waist and doesn't have sleeves. It is a little difficult getting on and off...so I usually keep it on :) Add a pair of baby blue or white thigh highs and outfit is complete!!

- Would you be willing to breastfeed your friend's three year old child?
Yeah, no!! Desperate or not, I don't think I could do it...I didn't even breastfeed The Babe - nevermind someone else's kid!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Button

Spooky Swap

My Inspiration

Design By:
Zany Dezines