Thursday, October 13

Lesson #155 - Everyone Needs The Harvester

Have I mentioned that Halloween is my most favorite holiday?!

WELL IT IS!!

This year the yard is going to be a fabulous array of horror and animatronic wonderfulness...including this guy on our door step!!



I can't wait to start putting everything up!! Usually I start on October 1st, but due to the high $$ amount of the entire set-up (around $1k in total) I am going to put it off until the last minute! Don't fret my lovelies...I will post pictures ASAP!

4 comments:

Blondee said...

Decorating for Halloween can be a lot of fun!! I know my kids love to help make the house look as scary as possible. :)

Unknown said...

ok, the suspense is killing me! When are you gonna post your pics?!?

Anti-Supermom said...

My kids would be freaked out by their own house, lol!

Unknown said...

Hello there! This is my 3rd attempt at contacting you from he Nina on the Moon Giveaway. Please check your e-mail (and junk mail) as I have sent the giveaway info again. I hope you receive it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Button

Spooky Swap

My Inspiration

Design By:
Zany Dezines