Another thing I am a fan of - getting things, mostly packages, in the mail
This is how it will work:
1) Put your information into the SWEET linky below...see...right there...at the bottom of the post. Sign-ups will take place from today, September 16, 2011, through 11:59 pm est October 10, 2011. That is three weeks to get as many people to participate as possible...should be easy, right?! I sure hope so!!
2) On October 11, I will take all of the information and make a spread sheet of names, blogs and email addresses. Once that list is complete, I am going to pair everyone up as best I can so that each person has a gift buddy.
3) On October 12, I will send out the list of buddies to everyone. Once received, I ask that you make contact with your buddy - via a blog post or an email - and find out as much as you can about each other. The point of this part is to come up with a list of possible gifts to get each other. To be fair - please limit your gift box to $30 (not including shipping).
4) Mail your gift swap package no later than October 20, to leave ample time for your buddy to receive the goodies you send!
5) Create a blog post with pictures, descriptions and any other information you'd like to write. This post should go live on October 31st to celebrate Halloween - and all your cool things!! I will have another linky posted here on the 31st for everyone to come and share!
Feel free to Tweet, post a Facebook status or write a blog post about this swap...and if you are so compelled, you could also yell it from your roof! There is a SWEET little button to grab too...over there to the right -----> This swap is limited to the US and Canada.