Wednesday, August 3

{Wordless Wednesday - Water Park}

This past weekend I was able to catch up with a high school friend whom I haven't seen in 10 years. We both have chitlins now and it was so great to be able to meet up and enjoy the day with great conversation, fatty foods and a whole lot of water!!!

Riding Shamu...or some other whale-looking thing!

She totally knew I was taking pictures!

Mr. Squiggles was sleeping on the job!

My girlfriend made her a bunch of those cute flower clips...and let her put in the pigtails

All tuckered out after a long day in the sun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could ride in a carseat. Actually, I wish I could replace my driver's side seatbelt with a 5 point harness. Give it that "flying" feel.

Or maybe not.

but yes.

AdventuresFrugalMom said...

following you back

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Button

Spooky Swap

My Inspiration

Design By:
Zany Dezines