Monday, August 2

{Monday Minute - Life Edition}

Monday Minute


Phew - finally caught up - HORRAY!!! The co-host for this week's Monday Minute is Jenn from Brown Eyed Girl


- Describe your life in one word.
Rollercoaster - is that one word?!?!

- Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?
I really wish my mom would have taught me how to speak Japanese...I could have worked for the State Department or something!! Is there anything cooler than a blonde-haired blue-eyed girl speaking fluent Japanese?!?!

- Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
My father has been and continues to be the biggest influence on my life. I really respect his opinions and points of view. I always go to him for advice and as a shoulder to cry on - and he has always been there for me.

- What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?
I just want my children to be happy. My greatest wish is for them to reach their full potential - get themselves to a great place in life - and follow whatever dreams they have for themselves!

and finally...
-Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?
Since I'm still not working (I know, cry you a river...I get it) I don't feel as though I've reached my full potential yet. I am still in my 20's as well and I think that if I felt I had reached my full potential, I'd be lying to myself. Even if I'm in my 70's and retired, I don't think I will have reached the peak of my life. There are always lessons to be learned and experienced to go through...at every stage in life.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Button

Spooky Swap

My Inspiration

Design By:
Zany Dezines