I always knew - ever since I was a little girl - that I wanted a big family. Being an only child made me realize how important siblings are to each other. They are different than friends - something more meaningful...a stronger connection. Collectively, they are "The Scribblers" and let me tell you - cute doesn't even BEGIN to describe them! These little girls look just like their mama, The Head Scribbler! As if raising three beautiful girls isn't enough, she is also trying to be the perfect wife, daughter in-law, writer, blogger, entrepreneur and chef...whew...I'm tired just THINKING about it all! If you ever feel the need to show your creative side (or leave a comment or two), grab a crayon and head on over to Coloring Outside The Lines...for now, though, you can sit back and relax while the Crayon Wrangler lists the things she has learned - from blogging...
1. As a mother you will soon learn that nobody in your house listens to you.
2. If you want someone to listen to you, write a blog.
3. If you want someone to respond to you, write about religion, politics or spanking.
4. If you can’t think of blog material, look around your house.
5. Someone actually identifies with the stacked up laundry, crying children and crackers under the couch.
6. You can find 56,384 other blogs about stacked up laundry, crying children and crackers under the couch.
7. You can find 34,984 blogs condemning people for stacked up laundry, crying children and crackers under the couch.
8. You can find 38,378 blogs making fun of people who condemn others.
9. You can find 3,986 on time management so you don’t have stacked up laundry, crying children and crackers under the couch.
10. You can find 1,467 blogs that make crafts out of crackers under the couch.
11. You can find 178 blogs with pictures of crackers under the couch.
12. You will not find more than 10 blogs with crying children, because we are all perfect mothers.
13. Perfect mothers have amazing portraits of their kids, recipes with 15 ingredients you can’t pronounce and a detailed list of all the things that they did in a 12 hour slot of time.
14. Perfect mothers are in the encyclopedia between leprechauns and unicorns.
15. Blogging is for people with really thick skin.
16. Lose a Google Friend and you will see what I mean.
17. Chocolate chip cookie dough is therapeutic to losing a follower.
18. Blogging about it feels much better.
19. Blogging about the crazy and irritating things your family does is also cheap therapy.
20. You will probably need some physical therapy if your family ever discovers your blog and a new place to have Christmas dinner.