Welcome to "Transient Tuesdays"...I am glad that you decided to stop by! Have a seat, kick up your feet and enjoy this week's post from THE MAN!!!!!! That is right, folks, I
So after my many weeks of trying to figure out what I lessons that I've learned in my life that I want to impart on you, and by weeks I mean about 20 minutes. I've decided that we'll go with the top 10 lessons that I try to live by!
10. If Law and Order is on then we will be watching it! Not only do I like it but so does WM!
9. If you're early, then you're on time. If you're on time then you're late. If you're late, then WM will never let you forget it!
8.You get to live your life the way you want to up until the baby pops out! Then you get to continue living the way you want to until the baby decides she is hungry, tired, bored, needs a changing, wants to be held, played with, or just make you do things at her will!
7. Most people really are stupid! Now some of you are thinking that that is a little harsh, but let me explain first. WM and I were at a party and the TV was on showing a picture of the White House. A fellow party goer in all their wisdom chimed in "what is that building," to which I replied it's the White House. Their shocking answer was, "but where is the dome?" REALLY? A dome on the White House? I explained to them that they probably took it down because they had to take the holiday decorations off and clean it. They agreed, saying that "it probably looked really nice with the dome lit up for the holidays." And this was a guy with a college degree!
6. If WM isn't happy then no one is happy! And if they are, then there will be hell to pay!
5. Cherish your family and friends! Cause at some point you're going to want them to babysit and clean that dirty diaper!
4. Put your all in everything you do!
3. Plan for the worst, and hope for the best! Gotta love when the diaper is just pee!
2. Do what ever needs to be done. That way, the things you forget to do is less work for WM.
1. Don't ever embarrass WM! Unless it's for fun! Cause sometimes it's just funny to talk a little extra loudly in the grocery store about which condoms we should have used!
I hope everyone was able to enjoy their holiday vacation as much as I did!!! It was nice meeting everyone - and I look forward to seeing you all again soon! The Man - Over and Out...