Thursday, August 18

Lesson #129 - Family Cars Come In All Price Ranges

I was looking online the other day...but not for something that you can really buy online.

I know we can't afford it, but a new family car would be awesome to have right now. There is something rattling in my car - who knows what it is - and The Man's Hummer could use a lot of work. Mine needs new tired and his needs anti-freeze. All simple fixes, but having a NEW car would be so much more fun - don't you think?!

So, I chose THIS Bugatti as my top family car...






After looking at this beauty - don't you want one too??

How could you not?!

(Lets just ignore the $1.4 million price tag, mmmmmk)


Do you have a dream family car - what is it?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Button

Spooky Swap

My Inspiration

Design By:
Zany Dezines