Sunday, March 14

Lesson #81 - My Bloggy Buddies DO Care {Awards}

It has been quite some time since I've been able to post the awards I've gotten in the past month - YIKES, I am WAY behind!! This post might be a little long...but please bare (or is it bear) with me :)

A few days before muh birthday, Megan @ Megs1827 gave me this little gem:
In order to accept it, I am supposed to tell 5 random things about me and then pass it off to 2 of my favorite bloggy buddies...well, I think I already post some pretty random things about myself...so we'll skip that part! I am passing this stand to my random-topic writers (since it required a random list about me):

Ian @ The Daily Dose of Reality
Anything Fits a Naked Man

THEN, on muh birthday (and a week later), I got this beauty from Amy @ Keeping up with the Schultz Family and Tammy @ Tammy's Two Cents
The rules for this one are to pass it on to 12 bloggy buddies and let them know...only 12 people?!?! This is one that I would like to give to ALL of my followers. Without you, I would just be that crazy-lady standing in the corner talking to the wall...and although I am guilty of that - on occasion - it would happen much more often without you all!!

A week later I got this classy black and white number from Morgan @ Becoming Homegrown
The rules for this one state that I can only give it to 7 bloggy buddies...definitely doable! Those folks are:
Mrs. P @ A Little Pink in a World of Camo 
Angry Julie @ Angry Julie Monday

Mae Rae @ In and Out of the Bubble
Ashley @ Kiwis and Cocktails
Brittney @ Mommywood
Tami @ Every day in gray
AND
Wendy @ Tales from the Motherhood
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Button

Spooky Swap

My Inspiration

Design By:
Zany Dezines